As far as I know I don’t owe anyone, but if I do please let me know :) Don’t be shy, I promise I won’t bite! I work from 10:30-5ish so I’ll be home later tonight.
To successfully make a shot, you gotta follow and master basic steps. Your stance is the foundation. Where you draw your strength. Nock the arrow and grip. Realize you are wielding a weapon. Mindset. Focus solely on your goal, regardless of your surroundings. Be in the now. Set up and draw. Inhale and prepare for what you are about to do. Anchor and hold. There is no going back. Aim. All that remains is you and your target. Release and follow through. Master those and you hit every time. One last step. Feedback. Basically…take responsibility for the outcome. For every shot.
Rooftop chase in The Bourne Legacy
- "I cheated on you."
- "I saw you! I saw you with her/him!"
- "How could you do this to me?"
- "I thought we were okay…"
- "We could have had it all…"
- "You ruined me."
- "You fucked my sister/brother? Well it’s only fair I guess… I mean I did fuck your mum/dad while we were together, so we’re even now."
- "I don’t love you any more."
- "You never loved me."
- "I gave you the best years of my life."
- "I only loved you to get into the will…"
- "I don’t know what to do any more."
- "I can’t keep letting you hurt me."
- "I can’t keep hurting you."
- "It’s not your baby…"
- "Well guess what? I faked every orgasm!"
- "I know it’s not my baby."
- "I trusted me."
- "I still love you."
- "I… I’m just disappointed in you."
- "I was always second place- I never really mattered did I?"
- "Did I even mean anything to you?"
- "I just want to know that what we had was real, even if it was so short."
- "You can’t just leave me like this…"
- "I’m leaving for good."
- "I’m never coming back."
- "I don’t want to see you ever again."
There’s ‘black comedy’ and then there’s M*A*S*H.
There is a reason I love M*A*S*H so much and why I never get bored of watching it when it’s on TV.